Clarity Advanced Control Pty Ltd (Clarity) specialises in the industrial process implementation of sensors and control systems into multi-phase mineral processing equipment. This includes project planning, sensor installation and commissioning, equipment validation and ongoing support. Clarity’s real time wireless communications framework enables equipment performance monitoring both locally and remotely through our clear and concise dashboard and trending capability.
- Declining ore grades and increasingly variable feed
- Increasingly transient workforce and decline of site specialists
- Lack of mineral processing-specific instrumentation
- Without the “eyes” and declining “brains” to control mineral processes, control is reactive
- Quality control, real-time process improvement and value chain optimisation is therefore not possible
- Digitisation of mining is now seen as a key priority for all operations
While significant inroads have been made in automating exploration,
ore logistics and comminution, mineral processing still has a far way to go.
To develop and commercialise the next generation of mineral processing instrumentation
- Translating science outcomes into industry-implementable products
- Initiate and lead the discussion in automation futures
- Develop products ground-up, specifically built for the Mineral Processing Industry
- Industry-focused scalable solutions, enabling small- to mid-tier producers without the need for large-scale control systems investment
- Understand end-user needs and drivers, beyond the technical imperative
- Leverage rapid advances in IIoT, Industry 4.0 and cognitive embedded systems